07 May 2011

happy wonderfull moms day!



 A sunday on 2nd week of may, a day to celebrate a mother..
but da date isnt a matter, i luv you everyday mom..
yup, i am so far from you by da distance.. but you're very close to my heart
im sorry for cant spend my day to celebrate moms day with you.. 
sorry also for can't make a cake for you or bring you out for a special dinner.. 




so here i would like to :
thanks to you for always encourage me to be the best version of myself..
thanks for  being my best friends..
thanks for always give me strength on my weakness
thanks for always being my hope on  misery
thanks for always be around me, to comfort me when i was down..

thank you for everything mom..
no one in da world could take your place..
right or wrong , from your viewpoint im always right
you may scold me for a little things, but never for the big ones.
so much thanks mummy! 






ok i know my mom would never read dis entry..huhu.. but for sure i know she could listen to my heart..
sebabnya she is the only one who know me well n understand me the way i act..
none in da world that i love more than my mum..
i luv her incredibly much!



No comments:

Post a Comment