28 March 2011

a married life


last year on 06.06. saya sah menjadi isteri kpd Mohd Ferdaus :) now its been almost 10 months n im always feel like a newlyweds since my bb always treat me rite.. but in other ways i feel like it just happen yesterday coz i always falling in love for so many times with him...and in some ways it feel like we've been married for-ever coz i always see dat no one could do wut he do n no one could love me the way he do..in any case i think he perfectly complete me! 

a married life! 

sayam :)

as im a "wanita bekerjaya" so my married life is so simple...pegi kija dan blk umah masak tuk suami! 
n one more things saya xda driving license :P n dat thing mbuatkan saya jadi manja while my hubby go send n pick up me everyday..tenkiu sayam! naseb baek kerja tempat sama huhu..

My bb x suka makan kt luar n i kna la memasak for him everyday (dinner only) wlaupun x reti masak but i buat2 pandai la.. n now im great in cooking! 

i also do a loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, dusted the entire house, took out the garbage and also make a bed..doing a housework really made me tired..tp xpe la, its better when i did it myself..sebab im to fussy dalam hal hal seperti ini >bajet la<

but theres to much in life dat we should go n face...to much acctually! and i sgt bharap we can go through all da ways together..



uncle + aunty


hubby, 
u are always there when i need sumone to hold me tight n sumone to accept me for who i am...
just beeing wif u, n theres nothing else i would ask for! 

i will always love you more than today, tommorow n much more in years to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment